Monday, January 12, 2009

Grammy visit = smiles, hugs and kisses!


Grammy Carla got in on Saturday and there have been lots of smiles, hugs and kisses since she's arrived! Braden has a lot of fun with his Grammy (and I think she enjoys it, too)!

Proof of what happens when Mommy is at work - havoc to the blinds! I let Anthony know that next time it would be better to stop him then to take the picture! Oh well, the crinkles give them character!

Braden loves finding his toys in his little toy box. And I love finding him anywhere!
Bed head - front and side view!
Whenever the heat turns on in our house it causes our ceiling fan in the living room to turn. As soon as Braden hears the heat come on he looks up to see his fan start moving. He's a pretty observant little thing and he's loved that fan since he first spotted it!
Morning is special time with Mommy.

No comments: