I'm always checking in on things.

Kyndal and I were more interested in playing.
My brother and sister-in-law sent us this cute scrapbook when Braden was born. Scrapbooking is not my thing... but thankfully it is my Mom's! She put together an awesome memory book of Braden's life up to this point. It's already fun to "look back" at the pictures of Braden when he was new. He is such a good, little boy. He has honestly been so easy and such a blessing. I can't imagine life without him! So much fun!
Braden's favorite thing in life (except his Mommy, of course!) continues to be pulling himself up. If he could grab our hands and pull himself to a standing position every waking minute of the day, I think he would be a happy boy. He pulls himself up by himself on the ottoman at my parents' condo, but hasn't mastered that at our house yet. He does give us a break these days and will stand while holding just one hand. At first, he HAD to have both hands, and the right hands, too. Otherwise he would push the one he didn't want away and get the "right" one. It's a fun game for him and for us. However, it doesn't do much for his crawling ability! Maybe that explains why I have less pictures lately... I don't have an extra hand for the camera!
Braden had a fun time watching the Superbowl with his friends Kyndal and Bella. All three kids were wondering what their crazy parents were doing after Larry Fitzgerald ran for that awesome touchdown. Unfortunately the good guys lost and the "punch guys when they are laying on the ground" Steelers somehow won. It was too bad, but it was fun here in Arizona with the excitement of the Cardinals actually making it to the Superbowl.
Hangin with Daddy, watching the game.

Kyndal and I were more interested in playing.
My brother and sister-in-law sent us this cute scrapbook when Braden was born. Scrapbooking is not my thing... but thankfully it is my Mom's! She put together an awesome memory book of Braden's life up to this point. It's already fun to "look back" at the pictures of Braden when he was new. He is such a good, little boy. He has honestly been so easy and such a blessing. I can't imagine life without him! So much fun!
Braden got a fun new hat that he likes wearing. He also spent some time hanging out in his Jay-Jay the Jetplane bag!






No comments:
Post a Comment