When we got to the Park we noticed a lot of white tents and loud music. It looked like a big party and it ended up being for one of Shaqueille O'neil's kids. You should have seen it, it looked like an amusement park... every bouncy thing imaginable, pony rides, rock climb wall, face painting, the list goes on. I was most interested to see what was in the cool party favor bag that everyone was getting! So it made our trip to the Train Park all the more exciting and yes, we did she Shaq and his crazy car. He was stylin' in his fedora. Although we won't have quite as many attractions (or any actually) at Braden and Kyndal's party, I'm sure they'll enjoy it just as much!



We rode our bikes to the Scottsdale Farmer's Market on Saturday. It's not far from our house and is a cute little market. I love the fact that the bike trailer has great storage for our purchases!


Anthony got the new shelves put together for Braden's playroom. Too bad it's the last room he ever chooses to crawl to on his own! And I have to say he's become the fastest little crawler I've ever seen! He reminds us of the lizards that crawl around on the walls and trees and stuff out here. He's so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment