The only dog we'll ever have! :-)

Kyndal came over and played for awhile. They got some more hugs in and we put them back-to-back to compare their height. Kyndal is 5-weeks older than Braden. It's good that she's a nice, petite little girl and he's the big one of the pair!


We went to Boo at the Zoo today after we took Anthony to the airport. It was a lot of fun and Braden tried out a few new things (like pumpkin bowling). I really recommend a Zoo membership for those of you who live in Phx!

I thought Uncle Matt would like to know how much Braden loved the John Deere tractor.

Pumpkin bowling (he knocked more down with his butt then the pumpkin!)

Yes, he is "milking" a cow. But it's a plastic cow and water came out.

He literally tried to get the peacocks.

More tractor fun. He knows his Utterback roots from the farm!

Can this count for the obligatory pumpkin picture that every kid seems to need to have in the Fall?

Hummmm... I thought I ate turkey.

His first tattoo.
We went to Chipotle for dinner and Braden loved his taco. He's still a good eater and loves tuna noodle casserole, sweet potatoes, edamame (especially squeezing them out of the shell!), cheese, milk... He usually has oatmeal with flax meal every morning and doesn't seem to get sick of it. I wish I ate as healthily as I feed him!

He also says every word that you ask him to say. It might not sound exactly the same, but he gives it his best effort. A few of his favorites these days are bubbles (he loves bubble baths!), ball (actually football and he loves the big red balls outside of Target), choo-choo and, as you'll see below, blackberries! I truly love this stage of his development... he's so much fun!
1 comment:
Those are some delicious looking blackberries! :) Yum!
Post a Comment