Monday, March 22, 2010

One week!

We've made it to one-week 'til baby Harmon! Things have started to become a bit more real. The past 2-days I've woken up at 5:30am to go to the bathroom and both mornings it hit me that that's the time we'll be checking into the hospital next week for the birth of our son! I still haven't gotten to the point of feeling like I can't wait for this kid to get out of me, but we have 7 more nights. Who knows, maybe I won't get there, which is just fine with me! Anthony and I have been talking about what he'll look like (we had more ultrasounds with Braden and had a sense of his little face before he got here), what his name will be and all that fun stuff. I am predicting less hair on this little guy because I've had a lot less heartburn this time. We'll see if that little "fact" is true or not! I am so grateful for this pregnancy and how it has gone. We're hopeful that the birth and transition into "outside" life will be as easy!

Our new house is close to the airport that Anthony flies out of. He often flies over us and the other morning Braden, Mimi and I got to go out in the yard and watch as he flew over! Braden thought it was pretty cool to see Daddy's bing-bing (his word for airplane) fly by!

No comments: