Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Park

Even though we don't have our double stroller yet, we've still ventured over to our neighborhood park! It's awesome that it is so close. Braden went in the bike with Daddy and I push Hunter in the stroller. I might have mentioned that there is a horse corral at the park since there's a lot of horse property near our house. Braden and Anthony got to feed the horses and I guess B was mesmerized by the whole thing! He also liked finding the dandelions, as you can see below!

Our neighbors had an Ice Cream Social to help introduce some of the old and new neighbors. It was great and I'm so excited about our new neighborhood. I wish I would have had the camera because Braden realized that there was a table with a bowl of M&Ms, gummy bears and chocolate chips right within his reach. I never had to worry where he was. He was either there or checking out what the 30 or so other kids were up to! And yes, I found out that sugar, in large quantities, does make Braden hyper! The neighbor that had the party abuts to our backyard. We had to leave before the party was over and Braden was out playing in the backyard when he realized that he could still hear the party going on and needed to check things out over the fence. He's asked me a couple times since for "more party?" I'm sure there will be one of these days!

By the way, Hunter is 3-weeks old already!






I think Braden likes big words. Helicopter, honey-bee, ambulance, avocado, watermelon... are among some of his favorites. Notice too that it's oatmilk rather than oatmeal. I think this is because he knows there is milk in it!

No comments: