Hunter had his one-month appointment this past Saturday. He's doing great and is bigger than Braden was at this point (I know that is hard to believe)! I thought he might be, but we got confirmation. So, in true Utterback/Harmon style we have another big, healthy boy on our hands! He is still such a sweet little guy. He sleeps a lot and I only have to get up with him once during the night for him to eat. He hardly cries and thanks to my "bionic Mommy ears" Anthony never even knows when it is that I get up to feed him. Lucky Anthony... He has started to give me little smiles, even though Dr. Sotelo said that it's too early and that it was a "Mommy fabrication," I'm sure of it. He takes the "love" that Braden gives him very well, even when the tickles and pats turn a little rough. I'm excited to watch them grow up as brothers!

Length - 23.5" (95%)
Weight - 13lbs, 11oz (>100% - he's 2 lbs more than Braden was which is a lot considering the total weight!)
Head - 15 3/4" (90%)
Helping Daddy with something. Braden still loves to "help." Last night we were leaving playgroup at church and we took the obligatory climb up the stairs (thankfully we have no stairs in our house!!!). We usually count as we climb. So I started saying one number and then Braden would say the next. I almost fell down the steps when he went all the way to 13!! I had no idea he knew that many numbers. He won't say them often, but if he's concentrating on climbing, you can get them out of him!
We finally got our double stroller and here's a picture from our maiden voyage - home from the park! I'm glad we waited for the Chicco to come out. It's not a huge monster like most of them and will work great on our upcoming trip to Ohio!
Geography lessons!


No comments:
Post a Comment