Monday, June 14, 2010

Broken Camera!

We did make it back to Arizona from our great time in Ohio. There are a number of reasons I haven't posted since then with one of them being that our little camera finally bit the dust! It will no longer turn on and the picture below will be its last. In case you're wondering, it is of Braden's new past time... fishing in our swimming pool!


I've also started the transition back to work. Never fun, but happening none the less. Part-time for now. And we have the sweetest girl nannying for us and that helps so much. Braden loves her and the other day when I got home on top of taking great care of our kids she also had the kitchen all cleaned up and my laundry done!!

We had a great visit with Anthony's brother Andrew, his wife Lindsay and their daughter Leah, too. Thankfully the weather was good and we had fun hanging out. Ideally this is where I would be adding some pictures to show all of our fun times... but that would require a working camera. I will get some posted when I get them from Lindsay. Braden and Leah had lots of fun together and we all enjoyed the chance to hang out. Next Carla and Nana arrive!

So, we haven't had time to buy a new camera, but it is high on my priority list!

No comments: