So sweet!

He puts up with a lot from his big brother. Sometimes he just looks at me like this with his wise eyes as if to say "it's ok Mommy, I know he really loves me."

He's almost to the point of rolling from his back to his belly. I'm not too excited about his early rolling. Braden was slower to get moving and I enjoyed the stationary-ness!

He's almost to the point of rolling from his back to his belly. I'm not too excited about his early rolling. Braden was slower to get moving and I enjoyed the stationary-ness!
The brothers hanging out. The only way Braden would look at the camera was if I told him I was going to take a picture of just Hunter. This was the best we could get!
So sweet. Notice the foot in the upper left corner... unfortunately it is often precariously close to Hunter! Hunter also stayed in his first hotel last week when he, Braden, Sarah (who I officially refer to as our own super nanny) and I went to Flagstaff for a meeting I had. It was like deja vu in some respects because Anthony, Braden and I went to Flag when Braden was about the same age and did many of the same things. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera since Anthony had it with him salmon fishing in Alaska... I prefer pictures of cute kids over dead fish myself!

We finally got some rain tonight and Braden had a blast outside playing in it!
Braden amazes me on a regular basis with his vocabulary and memory. This morning I poured him a bowl of cereal. It was a new cereal and when I set it down in front of him he picked a piece up and said "it's an octagon!" What? Really!! Yep, he told me again a few more time. It actually only has 6 sides per piece of cereal, but octagon is close enough for me (and I don't really know what a six sided thing is anyway). I honestly think he learned about octagons one time from Abby's Flying Fairly School on Sesame when they were talking about stop signs. But who knows. (Angela Parris - notice the bowl and spoon! I still remember that you told us that Madeline picked it out for him when he was a baby!).
No comments:
Post a Comment