

I forgot to mention that Braden has decided to start calling me Mom these days... "look at this, Mom," "hi, Mom," "what's that sound, Mom." What happened to Mommy and Momma! I still get those every once in awhile, but he seems to like saying Mom. After the first couple I said "hi Brade" back to him. He looked at me and said "en." Guess it's only ok for him! He wore his "winter" jammies for the first time last night. So cute. His feet are almost too big for these 3Ts!
Hunter had a good doctor's visit. His 6 month (really 6.5) stats are below. He got his bottom 2 teeth a couple of weeks ago with no problem. Hope all his teething goes as easily! He's had sweet potatoes, butternut squash, bananas and pears. He seems to like the squash best so far. He's trying to quit nursing, but I'm doing everything I can to prevent that!
6 month:
Length - 29" (>100%)
Weight - 22lbs (95%)
Head - 18" (90%)

No comments:
Post a Comment