Sunday, April 3, 2011

Birthday Fun.

We had a fun time celebrating Hunter's 1st birthday! It's funny the difference between number 1 and number 2. We made Braden and Kyndal a cake with no sugar for their 1st birthday. For Hunter I asked Anthony to just get something with the least amount of food dye as possible. And no party at the train park... just a few friends over for chili and cake in the backyard. Thankfully he's a sweet thing and I don't think he'll hold it against me when he gets older. He knows he's loved and that's the important thing!

Here's his one-year well visit stats for our big, healthy boy!
Length - 31 1/2" - 95%
Weight - 24lbs 12oz - 80%
Head 18 3/4" - 90%

I included some pictures of him from his first year of life in this little Smilebox. It really is crazy how fast time goes by.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
A scrapbooking design by Smilebox

No comments: