No, "summer fun" is not always an oxymoron in Phoenix! We had a great weekend and it was actually nice out. I even have to say that we were all cold in the pool last night - even Anthony - and it was 104 out! It's because we had a break from the humidity this past week. I guess the humidity is worth it if we get some rain out of it... but I am definitely not a fan!
We've been enjoying our waterproof camera and had a fun day hanging out with the Minnick's. One of these days we'll have a Harmon family pic underwater - once Braden decides he wants to go under!

I had a quick overnight trip to Denver for a meeting. Hunter helped me with my suitcase. He loves pulling it around the house just like Braden did. I think between my couple night trip to Chicago and my one-night to Denver I was away from home more than Anthony in June and July! Yes, we're still loving his new job!


Hunter LOVES his bear. I LOVE footed jammies.





No comments:
Post a Comment