Sunday, June 17, 2012

My boys.

Although the Smilebox only includes pictures of the "boys" that I currently have the pleasure of living with, this post is for all the awesome boys, and especially those who are fathers, who have been a part of my life. I couldn't ask for a better Daddy for my boys than Anthony. I am blessed with a great Dad myself. And Anthony had Ernie, who we all look forward to spending more time with in Heaven one of these days. I'm very thankful for all of the awesome male role models in all my boys' lives.
Anthony wore the tie that Braden made him to church today. Braden had also made him some M&M cookies and he took him a cookie and his coffee in bed this morning. 

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital scrapbooking design customized with Smilebox

We had a fun weekend hanging going to Member's Night at the Children's Museum and enjoying a much less busy Museum. Anthony and I went to Date Night with Van Gogh at the Science Center on Saturday night. They had a really cool Van Gogh exhibit that displayed his works floor to ceiling on the walls in a big room and also in framed rectangles on the floor and it was choreographed to music. I told Anthony that I wish I could sit in the Van Gogh room everyday... it would be good for my soul. :-)

We're enjoying a nice relaxing Father's Day with church, swimming, yoga (well for me anyway while the kids nap and Anthony watches golf) and then off to dinner. Very thankful for everything.

And PS - Braden is going under!

No comments: