No.. this is not it! This is our friend Cammy's new little puppy, Gracie, that she brought over for us to meet. Did I trick ya?! We are still very content with our current pet - Rockie, the Beta.
THIS is our new project. Bye-bye...
painted wooden beams, archways and awful tile,
full house intercom and speakers (now, if this worked, I possibly could miss the intercom.) If only I understood the reason/need for Instagram, I think this picture would be a prime candidate for sepia-toning!
awesome almond hood,
matching counter and wall tile (although I actually saw pictures of this style in Houzz),
and, saving the best for last, recessed lighting and fan! Will I miss any of you these things? Let's think for a secon... actually I don't need a second. NO!
So we had a pancake party the last morning and did some artwork on the wall!
Then we officially started demo on September 4th!
Here's where we're at after 3-days of demo (no, Braden and Hunter didn't do all of this). No more kitchen... for an anticipated 3-months!
But PJ, our contractor, has been great about creating a temporary living space for us. So basically the only rooms in the house he won't eventually be touching are the bedrooms.
And this is our outside kitchen/laundry. A colleague at work today referred to us being related to Honey Boo Boo... huh? Should be an interesting few months, but we're looking forward to the end product!















No comments:
Post a Comment