Monday, October 15, 2012

OHIO

The boys and I made it to Ohio. They are having a blast. I enjoyed my conference in Columbus and a little time by myself. It was a beautiful drive, Columbus is a cool city and I was able to enjoy the changing leaves and get a dose of Fall. Here's some pics from the first couple of day of our trip before I headed out.
Making our way to the airplane.
 Anthony got a pass to go to the gate with us, so that helped a lot. They checked out the workings of the airport.
 The kids did surprisingly well on the flights. The flight attendants said they wanted to take them home when we finally landed in Canton, so that was a great sign! Considering it was 12:30am Ohio time and Hunter had been awake since 6:45am Arizona time with NO NAP... it was actually a miracle.
 Taking a stroll down Woodview Dr.
 Poppa did a pick-up in his pick-up.
 Fun in the leaves...
 and the trees.
 We got to go checkout the football field before the big game.
 Hanging out in front of Obie's den.
 Braden got to go to the game this year. Last year his foot was hurting him (which ended up being the issue that we found when he had his infection) and he didn't make it. They enjoyed all the excitement and especially the fireworks. And considering Massillon scored about 5 times in the first quarter, they got to see lots of fireworks!
Staying warm with hugs!

No comments: