Monday, February 11, 2013

Experiments, Events and T-Ball

Braden got a few science experiment kits for Christmas, so they decided to build the volcano for the first one. I think everyone was slightly disappointed it wasn't a grander eruption... but it was fun just the same!
This creation was all Braden's idea. He picked out all the necessary supplies for his "project" and then worked with his Dad to put it together. All Anthony did was help with screwing in some of the screws and a few hits of the hammer. Otherwise it really is Braden's invention!
Braden started t-ball this week! His team is the Ducks and so far we're loving it. 
I love that practices and game are all at the elementary school around the corner!
Hunter wishes he could be on the team so badly! 
Anthony, my Mom and I went to the Science Center Gala this year.It was tons of fun. They had a photo booth that lead to the following...
How could we pass this up with the boys' love of George?
A fun bunch!
And the Amish Jamaican... jah, man!

No comments: