We've done the "fall" stuff... pumpkin patches and all that jazz. I'm ready for Halloween to be behind us. I think it's a way overrated holiday! Fill the kids with sugar and scariness... great fun.
Petting farms... the poor creatures.
Braden decided we needed a pumpkin family that mirrored our own family. :)
Braden told us that he and Sam were going to meet up at the Botanical Garden Pumpkin Patch. Well... we actually ended up being there right at the same time as Sam and his family! Braden's a better event planner than Anthony!
Hunter was along for the fun as well.
I had some work stuff in Safford, so we made it a family affair. We went through Willcox on the way and stopped at Apple Annie's.
There were some yellow delicious apples left for the picking.
And there was another pumpkin patch.
And a super big corn maze that thankfully was closed so we couldn't get lost in it!
But mostly it was fun being together.
We went to the hot air balloon event and Braden turned into a witch. Thankfully he turned back into himself later.
And Anthony and I got to get dressed up and head to a fun wedding for our first nanny Sarah. It was fun to celebrate with her.











No comments:
Post a Comment