Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kicking Baby


We wanted to share this with you guys. Our little guy is quite a mover... sometimes I wonder where he gets the traction to push as hard as he does. He's definitely getting ready to get out of my belly (and I'm getting ready too!). I think sometimes he might try the "busting out the top" route! Anyway, I was laying on the bed as Anthony was packing for a trip and the baby was getting a leg workout (it's the left side of my belly). Anthony figured he would try to catch it on video so we could show him someday. Hope you enjoy... it truly is a miracle! I've also attached a "pregnancy picture" of me and Anthony. We took it in our back yard with our new fake grass!

2 comments:

nb said...

That is way too cool! Maybe a soccer star?
btw.. the new grass looks nice too. :-)

Angela said...

That is AMAZING! wow, we don't have anything that cool captured from my pregnancy with Madeline, what a treasure :)