Thursday, July 31, 2008

Swimming!


I love swimming!


Braden went for his first swim this evening! He really seemed to love it. I would put him on his back and hold him out in front of me with his head in my hands. When I put him back up straight he would arch his back because he wanted to "float" again! We didn't try dunking this first go around... we'll save that for another time, probably when Daddy is here.



Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of him swimming because it was just me and Braden. Didn't want to risk dropping the camera, or the baby, in the pool! However, this picture is of him right after swimming and I think it shows how much he enjoyed it! For those of you who don't know, I grew up swimming and hope that Braden shares my love for the water!



These two picks show him practicing in his Bumbo chair and taking a nap on his play mat! He's getting so big!

1 comment:

Chris and Kelly said...

Oh my! He is growing so big and I've yet to be able to hold the little guy! We need to get together! Helps now that we are back in the state and staying put until our own little one arrives, so perhaps Sunday we'll run into you!

Sheri's little one loves water too and being a swimmer, I know she really hoped for that! I'm sure Braden will follow suit! He looked pretty darn happy and content!