
Aren't I cute!


Bowling (check out Anthony's form - it must have been a strike)!

Sucking my thumb at the Zoo.

Feeding the elephants at the Zoo.
Today ended up being a nice, cloudy, cool day with some occasional drops of rain (and it actually just started storming). We love these days here in the desert because they are rare. We got a few good pics of Braden today and he had another first... bowling! Our dear friends son's birthday party was at a bowling alley and Braden gave it a shot with his Daddy!
Braden has started sucking his thumb more than just randomly when he has his hands in his mouth. Often when I check on him in the morning he has his thumb in his mouth. The other time he likes to suck his thumb is when he's eating his bottle! Sometimes he even puts both thumbs in at the same time!
We had a lot of fun at ZooFari with Cammy, the Chitwood's and the Minnick's. It was the latest I've stayed up for as long as I can remember... but it was worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment