Saturday, March 28, 2009

Beautiful Day!

It was a beautiful day here! We took a bike ride down to Tempe Town Lake. For those of you who don't live here, it is actually a stopped up river that they call a lake. I actually swam in the nasty thing once when I did a little triathlon... yuck! Anyway, it is close to our house and a fun little outing. There are always things going on there and today it was the Dragon Boat Races. Kind of a random thing to come across out here in the desert! Anthony and I stopped and got some lunch and then Braden ate some of his lunch on the grass in the shade (he's eating beans now and loves string cheese and yogurt!). He fell asleep in the bike trailer on the way home... looked soooo uncomfortable, but he was out! He's took a nice long nap when we got home (I actually took one too!) and then we went over to the condo for a swim! Our pool is getting warmer, but not there yet.

Eating his lunch on the grass.

I love those chubby little feet!

This picture is actually from a walk we took a few weeks ago. We think it's a funny picture of Braden!

Playing with the toy his Mimi got him.

Eating a spaghetti noodle for the first time.


No comments: