Monday, March 16, 2009

The Maiden Journey

Braden and I took a trip to Walmart this weekend and he got 2 new toys. The first is one of those big bouncy balls that you see in the tall metal cages. They are usually inviting to kids of all ages. Let's just say that's one of the best $1 I have spent in awhile. Braden loved it while we were at the store and has had a blast chasing it around the house, too!


The other "toy" is a bike trailer! Some friends of ours got one recently and have been talking about the fun rides they've been taking. It encouraged us to get one and I'm glad we did. Anthony put it together Sunday morning and Braden and Kyndal took a maiden voyage in it around our cul-de-sac that afternoon! Oh and did they have fun!



This afternoon we rode over to the condo to get it cleaned for some renters coming in so it was Braden's first trip off our street. Plus the little trailer carried all of our supplies quite nicely! The places we'll go...


Braden has tried a couple more new foods. He LOVES yogurt and so far he doesn't seem to have any reaction to it. I was worried because dairy seemed to bother him when I ate it. It will be great if it doesn't bother him... and I can start eating cheese again! :-)


2 comments:

The Harmons said...

Leah and Braden can ride in ours at camp this summer! That would be a great place for them to "bike"!

Angela said...

I wish I could be as consistent in my posts as you! Madeline LOVES those balls- they are the best 'investment'. & we just had friends give us their bike trailer- I cannot wait to use it (actually, I think I will let Culley use it and I'll tag along on my bike! :) ). What perfect weather you guys must have for it. It WAS great to see Anthony- it has been way to long- but we hope next time we get to meet you and Braden, too. that will be a good day!