Monday, May 11, 2009

Mornings with Braden.

I LOVE mornings with Braden. It is the absolute best way to start a day. He wakes up and plays or stands and cruises around his crib. When he sees me he gets a big smile and sometimes squeals with joy! If he's not standing, he gets himself up quickly and usually throws his arms in the air. Sometimes he dances. Really, what could be better than that! I do have to admit that I quickly get forgotten for the fan... but at least that comes second!


Braden and I took a walk this morning. As the weather is starting to get hot it reminds me of this time last year when I was VERY pregnant with a 9lb baby in my belly! Anthony and I were talking the other day about how at this time last year we were wondering what our baby's name would be, what he would look like, how big he really would be and what his personality would be like. It's been such a blessing to learn all those things over the last 11 and a half months! It truly gets more fun everyday. His new favorite thing to do is point... especially at fans, lights and airplanes! Oh, and clapping. And swimming.


Anthony made it safely to Macua. He'll fly to Singapore tomorrow and then head home in a day or 2 after that. We miss him!


Andrew and Lindsay met their daughter Leah today!


Here are some pictures of Braden at his friend Cole's birthday party. A friend of our's took pictures and got some good one's of Braden!

With Cole and his mom Jen.


He truly is adored.



No comments: