
I think Braden is a business man in training. Here he's waiting for whatever was being printed which he then ceremoniously handed to whoever it is that is waiting. This morning I kept finding him in the desk chair pretending to type away on the keyboard.

Giving back rubs is something that Carla's family is known for. Anthony is great at it, but unfortunately I'm not good at all at reciprocating. Braden is already in training, so in a few years Daddy will be lucky!

We found a good use for my yoga mat since it seems that I've retired it since having kids! Braden has had a great time building tunnels for his train. The joys of childhood!


Braden helped Grammy make a cake and then had a treat of actually getting to have some (minus the frosting!).

Our poor, little guy has a cough and runny nose. He had trouble sleeping tonight and got a rare chance to snooze on our bed. I'm so glad he doesn't get sick often... it breaks my heart!
The remnants of our winter storm from last week! We had a few days of rain and it was great to get everything cleaned off and refreshed. Plus lots of snow in other parts of the state. Here's what Braden decided to do with the puddle! He knows he's not allowed to go in the street, so this was the next best option for splashing in the puddle!

No comments:
Post a Comment