Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The pink stuff.


Unfortunately I'm not talking about Pepto-Bismal! Nope, Braden has "the start of" bronchitis and has his first prescription of children's pink stuff. It's amazing how something can change so little in the 30 plus years since I was a child... same smell, same texture, same taste. I guess it can't be improved upon! Thankfully Braden hasn't minded taking it and we actually get the normal "ummmm" after each swallow. We're not too big on medicine in our house unless it's absolutely necessary, so we're glad he's made it to just about 20 months before needing it and also that we have the ability to get it to help him get better. What the poor people in Haiti would give for some penicillin... And thanks so much to Poppa (who just got her late Monday night) and Grammy for taking Braden to the doctor today!

No comments: