Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The latest

People ask if Hunter looks like Braden. There are times when he does and times when he doesn't. I think in the 2 pics below you can tell the brotherly resemblance, however! Things are going well. My parents left today... which is never a fun day. We can't thank them enough for everything. Hunter has a clogged tear duct (I'm pretty sure Braden had one about the same time). Hopefully it will clear soon, but it doesn't seem to bother him. He slept his first night in his crib last night. He'd been in a bassinet. One humorous thing is that on a couple of occasions while I've been feeding Hunter, Braden has asked for a "bite of Mama's milk." We tell him he already had his turn!

Hunter at 2-weeks.
Braden at 4-weeks.
A bit of a smile!
Hunter is a great sleeper and eater. We're hoping he'll keep it up and its not still the "newborn phase."

He's already been to check out Daddy's airplane!
Braden enjoyed helping Poppa work in the backyard. He also tried to use the rake to get some of the last oranges out of the tree!
Braden loves going to see the bing-bing (for the Goldfish crackers as much as seeing the airplane!). Actually, when it's Daddy's plane he's talking about it's a "bing-bing-bing!"
Anthony took the first dip in the pool! Way too cold for me, but he did succeed in going under! I think he said the temp was 72.

Braden likes to have "awfuls" (aka - waffles) for breakfast!

1 comment:

Angela said...

You are doing such a great job blogging - wow, motivation for met to get better at it! I have been a slacker :). Your boys are beautiful and I love your story about the moon. It is the part of childhood that I wish could last forever.