
Hunter had his 4 month appointment on Wed. It's always great to see Dr. Sotelo... I love it that I love our pediatrician (and he was chosen as the best pediatrician in Phoenix Magazine, so I'm not the only one!). Hunter is doing great and we once again have a healthy, solid little guy on our hands! He's about 1lb lighter than Braden was at 4-months and a 1/2 inch longer. That was what we were guessing. He's loving to explore his voice these days, laugh and check out his feet and toes. Still just as pleasant as can be and really only cries if we wait too long to get him down for a nap. Such a joy.
Weight - 19lbs 10oz (100%)
Length - 27" (95%)
Head - 17 1/4" (90%)



Hunter loves the Bumbo chair!

Couldn't leave Braden out! We've still been doing a lot of swimming!
No comments:
Post a Comment