
Our sweet little guy is 5-months old today! I told Anthony it was crazy to think that just 5-months ago they were pulling him out of my belly! Pretty crazy. These days he's loving - yelling as loud as he can to check out his voice, smiling, laughing (he laughs out loud watching Braden and B sure does love that!), sucking his top lip and snuggling. Last night he rolled from his back to his belly. I need to start him on cereal, but haven't wanted to do that yet... want to keep him a baby as long as possible, I guess!


Giving Daddy a little smile.


It was cool enough to walk to the park tonight, yay! Braden spotted the ice cream truck. Daddy ran home to get some money, but was too late. Thankfully the ice cream truck man was nice and gave B a Popsicle! Pretty appropriate that his first ice cream truck item was a rocket!


The park by our house has a horse corral at it because we live near a lot of horse properties. Braden likes to go check them out. He was talking about petting the horses today, but I figured he was all talk. He surprised me and actually gave the big, brown horse that we saw a few good pats on the nose!


No comments:
Post a Comment