Last night we took a trip to the North Pole! The North Pole in Globe, AZ that is... which I'm sure has a lot warmer weather than the real North Pole. We drove up to Globe to go on the Copper Spike Train for their North Pole Express. It was so much fun! The people were so nice and the train was great. Plus they had the best Santa I've seen before. Braden had the time of his life and the rest of the family had a great time, too! We are excited to make this one of our family traditions for Christmas!

I think this is one excited kid!
Our train car was the Mardi Gras and Anthony said Willie Nelson sang about it in some song about Indiana or Illinois or something like that.


Braden had written a letter to Santa letting him know he's been a good boy and that he would like a train set for Christmas.
















No comments:
Post a Comment