So I think it's pretty cool that Hunter's first words are "uh-oh." It's pretty apropos with this little guy. He uses them pretty regularly these days. And it's pretty darn cute!

We went to the festival at the neighborhood school. Last year I was about ready to pop with Hunter and this year he got to get in on the fun. He had his first experience with a bounce house... and loved it! I almost had to dive over the wall to get him. Braden had fun too. And got a lollipop. Too bad he didn't want to leave.


I'm somewhat surprised at the fact that Hunter seems to be a bit of a book lover. I wasn't really picturing that. But if you want this kid to cry, all you have to do is take his favorite book away from him. It's about the only thing that does it!








No comments:
Post a Comment