Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Training

So... we are enjoying the outside as much as we can before the flaming ball of fire starts its reign! The Diamondbacks opened their new Spring Training facility this year and it's a great place... even for little ones. We met Mimi and Poppa for a game one weekend afternoon. Now it would be better for the Harmon schedule if games were in the morning, but not the rest of the world, so we adjusted. And we survived!

A good view from the grass.


Hunter loved crawling around and checking things out. I was once again reminded about the difference between baby 1 and baby 2. I didn't freak out when I found him with discarded peanut shells in his mouth! Hopefully no allergies for this little guy!

They have a little field where kids can bat and run the bases. I think Braden got a home run!


It's always more fun when Mimi and Poppa are around.

No comments: