this one is a character!

Why is it so much fun to play under the table!



One of the families Anthony used to fly got this robe for Hunter when he was born. Unfortunately you can't see the monogrammed "H" in any of these pictures... He loves it and I do have to admit it's one of the softest things I've ever felt! I think I'm going to turn it into a blanket for him once he grows out of it!








One of the families Anthony used to fly got this robe for Hunter when he was born. Unfortunately you can't see the monogrammed "H" in any of these pictures... He loves it and I do have to admit it's one of the softest things I've ever felt! I think I'm going to turn it into a blanket for him once he grows out of it!
Anthony had a flight this morning, so the boys and I headed out to the Children's Museum for a bit. It's not as easy with just one adult, but I have to admit, it's fun to see the boys starting to play together! Signs of even more fun to come!





No comments:
Post a Comment