Saturday, June 25, 2011

Randoms...

We went to Josh Comb's baseball game. His all-start team won their tournament and are now moving on to games in Utah! Good job, Josh! Braden was right into watching all the action. Hunter on the other hand...


Hunter LOVES bananas. They are probably his favorite food. I have to hide them sometimes or he'll want to eat them all the time. He has a whole one for breakfast everyday. We've already gotten to the point of buying even perishable items at Costco... I thought that happen when they are older than 1 and 3! Thankfully there is one a couple miles from the house!

Balloons are fun at the splashpad!

Kyndal and Braden were taking turns being teachers and students. They are both good at being bossy, but Kyndal wins on that one.

Braden made cookies with Nanny Leah the other day. He was allowed to have one when we got home today. He always wants to pick one out, but that's the case with pretty much everything. As I saw him start to sort through the bag, my first thought was that he was checking out the back to see which weren't burnt (like I do). On no, not this one, he was trying to find the one with the most chocolate chips!!

No comments: