Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fast boy.

Braden has been enjoying riding his bike lately. It took some time for him to get interested in it. Now he wants to go for a ride most days. The other day he was complaining about his legs being sore and I realized it was his hamstrings from riding his bike to the park and back! He likes going fast and told me today I should start calling him "Fast Boy!"
 Making sure the training wheels are all ready to go!
 There could not be a more fitting title for Hunter... we had fun at the Jambo Park for Toby's birthday party!
 We went to Reagan's party this weekend, too. Hunter LOVES pushing around baby strollers. He always does it at Kyndal's house, too. Braden went to the store with me to get the presents for the parties. He was fine with Toby's tractor, but when I put the Barbie in the cart he said "What is THAT? That is too girly." Yes, Braden, I'm glad we won't be getting Barbie's either.
 Fun with bubbles!
 Hunter decided to lay on a balloon and pop it at the party. This lead to every other kid then doing the same thing and all the balloons getting popped! Well... at least he's a leader, I guess! Here he's getting ready to say "pop."
 Both boys are into bugs these days and they found one!
Enjoying their second birthday cake of the weekend!

No comments: