Keeping up with the blog has not been at the top of my list lately! I did want to get a few pictures on here from some of our fun. I'm sure Braden will love looking back at this picture of himself petting a sheep some day. :)
The Nature Conservancy had a Night Nic at a local farm. It was a fun way to learn about where the food that we eat comes from.
The kids got to do some activities and then we had a yummy dinner.
Maya's Farm is a great little get away in the city.
On Thanksgiving morning there was a big flag football game at the park by our house. Anthony got in on the action.
And so did Braden! This was his first game!
Hunter, on the other hand, found a little girl making one of those bracelets that everyone is making these days. He thought he would give it a shot.
He also tried on some new head wear.
The Minnick's joined the party.
And you know it's legit when there is a bounce house!
I got to snuggle with Taylor. He's my bud, for sure.
The boys and I got to watch Daddy take off for one of his flights the other day.
We finished t-ball season! It was a success.
"Can't catch me!"










.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment