I've realized that taking pictures on my phone is part of the reason I don't update the blog as often. It's not as easy as just downloading them from my camera.
Hunter gets this (size 2) Elmo costume out of his closest and squeezes into it! Oh my...
We stopped by to see Nicole at work and got to go for a ride on the truck.
Braden gave some orders.
We spent Good Friday at the Farm at South Mountain with the Minnick's. It was a beautiful place to spend a beautiful day!
No, this is not Hunter's party although you can't tell from the picture. It's Owen's (the boy with the green ball looking annoyed at Hunter). After the song, Hunter decided to lick the cake. We'll see if he gets invited next year!
My Mom got to go to one of our events with us again this year!
We went to the Barrett-Jackson car auction for the first time and the boys loved that.
Riding in the cattle car at the Train Park.
Hunter locking himself in the kennel with Gracie. Poor Gracie!
"Celebrate Brother's Day!" Braden made up this day one night and then decided to make breakfast in bed for his brother the next morning. Gotta love when they like each other!
Sprinklers make everything more fun!
Braden likes to make his own lunch. This was his lunch one day after tball - almond butter and honey, peppers, apples and cheese.
Oh yeah, and I turned 40! Had a great evening with great friends and feel the same as I felt the day before. My life is truly blessed and I look forward to the years ahead.
Especially with this guy by my side.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment