I'll miss dropping Braden off at this little wall. Now it will be Hunter's turn!
We celebrated his birthday a little early since his real bday was the last day of school.
He had a great group of friends at school. I guess they called them the "Fab 6." They sure did have a lot of fun together. The other 5 will be staying at SCA while Braden moves on to Archway. I'm sure they'll miss him. :(
We had an end of the school year party at Braden's favorite school friend's house - Jewell. What a great place to have a party!
The cotton candy was a hit.
Braden adores Jewell. And she likes him pretty well, too. They were basically inseparable at the party. Her daddy plays golf, so if you see Aaron Baddeley in any tournaments, be sure and cheer him on!
Braden loved his time at SCA and looks forward to the adventures ahead at Archway!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment