Thursday, June 12, 2014

Visit

Grammy came for a visit. She braved the AZ summer and didn't really seem to mind it!
Daily swimming helps. 
And a six-month pool season turns them into sea creatures! 
We went to a Diamondbacks game. We'll pretend Hunter was really into watching the game, rather than having an attitude about getting his picture taken. :) 
It was Baxter's birthday, so the boys got cool hats.
Anthony and I tried them, too.  
After the game the boys got to run the bases!
I think it wore them out!
This cute pic is from our neighbor's graduation party where they had a photo booth set-up. The boys thought they were super cool hanging with the old kids! 
We went to the opening of the Egypt exhibit at the Science Center, too! 
And Grammy had to have at least one meal at Postino's! We were glad to oblige. 
I found this picture on Anthony's phone from one of their fishing outings to Chaparral Lake. Not too bad considering it's in the middle of a big city.

No comments: