Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

My favorite Christmas present!


Snow on Christmas Eve!


We went to Tempe Marketplace where they were they had "snow" falling each night up til Christmas. Braden really got a kick out of it. Anthony and I think it was soap bubbles! It looked pretty authentic and was fun to do. Plus we didn't have to scrape our windshield!
Christmas Eve hike at Pinnacle Peak.


Christmas Eve was a beautiful day and we went for a short hike on a mountain not too far from our house. I thought Braden would sleep during it since it was his nap time, but he stayed awake the whole time and loved checking everything out.
Presents

Braden liked his presents, but he liked chewing on the handle of this bag best! Anthony and I didn't do the "random" presents thing this year. Instead we got tickets to go see the musical The Lion King that is coming in February and are thinking about getting a Wii. We also went to Whole Foods and each of us secretly shopped for the other to fill our stockings. It was fun to see what we ended up getting each other!
Daddy liked the book about hunting that Uncle Andrew and Aunt Lindsay sent as much as Braden. Mommy was glad the deer got away in the book! Notice The Christmas Story on in the background. It's the tongue sticking to the light pole scene. I think we pieced together the whole movie over the course of the 24-hour showing... gotta love TBS.

No comments: