Sunday, December 28, 2008


I start out like this... and end up like this! Don't you like my camo pants!


We went to the mall yesterday (it was Anthony's idea!). Braden had a great time. He fell asleep in the car right when we pulled into the parking lot, so I thought he would sleep in the stroller the whole time, but he stayed awake the whole time instead. He had fun watching everyone and helping Daddy pick out some new shirts! He got pretty tired by the end and Daddy carried him through the mall to the car. He watched me over Anthony's shoulder and smiled at me the whole length of the mall. So cute.


Yep, I'm starting to stand up on my own when I have something to hold onto!


Watching football and hanging out with Daddy.



I'm full... those squash and carrots were yummy!

1 comment:

The Harmons said...

Wow I can't believe he is standing on his own! Our favorite nephew...So advanced!!!