Friday, May 29, 2009

Our baby is 1!

The past year has been a true blessing. We are so grateful to have the opportunity to be Braden’s Mommy and Daddy. There is nothing better on earth. As I looked at these pictures of his first year, the miracle of who he is became even more evident to me. Last night I was able to rock him to sleep (which is a rarity!) and I cherished it with all my heart.


A little before he was born (gotta love scheduled c-sections!)
1 month (a few hours really)

2 months (in San Diego)

3 months (such a chunk!)

4 months (with cousin Addison!)

5 months (trip to Pittsburgh and Ohio)

6 months (chillin with Daddy)

7 months (Christmas time)

8 months (loving carrots)

9 months (lost count of the number of kisses he got from his Mommy)

10 months (the big boy has emerged)

11 months (sideways bites)

12 months (growing up!)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Definitely loving "8 months"! We put up the '12 months of Madeline' for her entire birthday month, and I am always sad to take them down and add them to her scrapbook. What a day to celebrate, for all three of you! We are whoopin it up in WA for you guys! Happy Birthday, Braden.