Monday, June 15, 2009

A fun visit.

We had a great visit with Mimi and Poppa and are sad that it is over. They did get to extend their visit by a day because the weather was so bad in Denver their flight couldn't get out on time to make their connection. Fun for us! Braden will miss them very much and so will I.



Trying some corn on the cob!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We had a great visit too!! And we certainly do miss you all. Arizona is just too far away, but thank heaven for airplanes and an ability to travel. It must be why I am retired.
Love, Mimi

Angela said...

The day my parents head back to Tennessee is always a sad one...and now that Madeline understands that Papa and Nana are leaving, it is even harder! But isn't it great to have parents that we can enjoy sharing our lives with? I am so grateful!