Braden got a haircut today. When he came out to see me when I got home I almost didn't recognize the little "blond" boy! Not only was his hair lighter, but he looked like he was 4-years old!

I think he likes it!

Getting a hair cut and playing all day wears a little boy out!
We went to a Diamondbacks game last Friday night. We got to sit in my company's suite, so that was fun for all of us - Braden got to run around and we had a great view and free food and drinks!

Heading to the game.
Checking things out.

Family fun!
Braden loves playing hide and seek and peek-a-boo.
2 comments:
Wow! Your little boy is growing! I am glad he is okay- I think (from personal experience) that the moms have a tougher time surviving the bumps and bruises than the kids do!
Hey Angie,
How did Braden do with the haircut? I think we are going to take Cole this weekend but this will only be his second time and if it's anything like the first it won't be very fun. :o)
Post a Comment