As I mentioned, when we were at the BBQ on Labor Day, Karen wanted to take some pictures of Braden. Of course we said sure and when he woke up from his afternoon nap he was all ready for a little photo shoot in their backyard. Karen did a great job at capturing his personality in the pictures, which I think is a sign of a good photographer. She gave us a disc with 50 pics on it and, like my Mom said, how do you choose which ones to make prints of!! I put a few here that I think capture him - the first one you can see his hesitance as the picture taking starts, the one with his finger in his mouth is great because that's what he does when he's not sure of something right away, he often pulls his bottom lip in when he's thinking, pensive or concentrating, and of course we love the one's with his big, gap-toothed, scrunched-up nose grin! Enjoy! And Karen's website is
http://www.4peasandatripod.com/ (they have 4 kids, such a cute name!).

2 comments:
Those are great choices. I love your explanations of the expressions.
Adorable pictures! They came out amazing!
Post a Comment