We've been into dinosaurs lately. Beware... they are loud roars!
The last 3 pills! Yippee!
The "kid table."
Opening his present. He spotted the train and that's what he's saying in this picture.
Braden loves Taylor.
Yeah, I said I wasn't crafty. This is supposed to say "Happy Birthday Hunter!" I felt bad at the last minute that he had a plain, homemade cake and tried to add this little frosting decoration. Should have just left it alone. But thankfully I have good enough friends that I knew I wouldn't be judged when I served this! I saw a picture of my cousin's little boys 2nd birthday cake... poor Hunter. :-)
As you can see... he didn't mind! Plus, it was his 3rd cake anyway!
Nicole is getting worked on by the doctors in residence!
He's enjoying his little remote control train. He likes to make it go backward and say "wrong way."
He's a happy little guy!








No comments:
Post a Comment