Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The boys at 2.

In comparing Hunter and Braden's "stats" from their 2-year well visit, I have to admit that I was surprised that Hunter weighed more than B. Not surprised he's taller. It's fun looking back at some of B's pictures and videos from the same time in his life. Not surprisingly, he had a lot more words than Hunter at this time. But Hunter is a lot more of a risk taker than B was. 

I love these sweet boys and the individuals they are and are becoming!

Hunter
Length / Height - 37 1/4" (<95%)
Weight - 32lbs 8 oz (93%)
Head - 20" (95%)
Hunter wanted to wear his hat at dinner.

Braden
Length/Height - 36 1/2" (100%)
Weight - 31lbs 8oz (58%)
Head - 20 1/4" (95%)
On me and Mike's rocking horse at Mimi and Poppa's. We were in Ohio for his 2nd birthday!

Oh how I love belly laughs!

No comments: