So we hit 100 this past weekend and we decided to embrace it and get in our pool! I predicted Hunter and Daddy would get in and Braden and I wouldn't be able to handle the 77 degree water. But we all went in and enjoyed the dip! It's supposed to cool down again this week, so probably won't get in again for awhile, but who knows.
If you can guess this word you get a... banana (yep, that's it!)
I got the kids some cute little squirt bottles from the Target $1 bin.
This is how they are primarily used!
We've begun our picnic and swimming outings to the gym pool since it's heated.
Hunter is patiently waiting until after we finish dinner.
And checking out some kids behind us that he just might give a squirt.
Here's Braden being Buzz Lightyear on my yoga mat. I think he thought it was a bit more cushiony than it really is.
Chillin' with a juice box at Kyndal's birthday party.
Buddies.
Someone wanted to get in on the present opening...
and he made his way there eventually.
Braden hung out with the cool kids.
Braden had the camera for awhile. It was fun to see the pictures he took! There seems to be a theme around footwear!
No matter whose party it is, my kids are always near the cake! This was a princess themed party for Miss Kyndal. I think there was 1 other girl there. We heard some comments about the pink princess theme from some of the boys in the group! She wears her princess well though... girly, but not too girly!
Taking a crack at the pinata.
And Hunter wouldn't pass that up. When he saw what came out, he was quite impressed!
First swim in the pool for the year on April 22nd!
Warming up.
Beach towel season.
Daddy sprayed some water and it stirred up this little lizard. The boys had a great time checking him out. We decided to give him a name. I suggested Leo... Braden wanted Sputnik... hummmmm.




















No comments:
Post a Comment