In one-month, Braden will be 4! So crazy to think about.
We ate our first item from the garden... well, Anthony did because I detest cilantro. It was fun and Braden was slightly confused because I told him things wouldn't be ready to eat until around his birthday. He seemed to like the cilantro, too.
Little things like these help me get through the baskets of laundry I face each weekend! I know my life would be easier if I did some during the week, but... so glad our washer and dryer take big loads! Laundry seems to grow exponentially with 2 kids... although that seems to be the case with everything going from one kid to two! And there are no plans to further test the hypothesis by adding a third.
We couldn't find Hunter's toothbrush the other day... it was another fun laundry surprise!
My little, snuggle bug! Having lunch after our last hike of the Spring (unless we get another unexpected cool snap).



No comments:
Post a Comment