We had Hunter's 9-month appointment yesterday. He continues to be healthy and happy and we're very glad about that! I'm hoping we just keep it to the well visits like we have so far! He's moving all over the place and I have a feeling this guy is going to be a climber... told Anthony I think we'll find him on the table or counters one day! But he'll have a smile on his face if he is! His favorite things lately are making lots of fun sounds, crawling, playing, climbing and bothering his brother when he's going potty (yep... Braden is going potty like a big boy these days!). Here are his latest measurements... pretty similar to where Braden was, just a little longer, lighter and a smaller head!
Weight - 23.10 lbs (90%)
Head - 18 1/4" (85%)



He loves swinging and he loves going high, too!

Enjoying the cool weather.
Yummy broccoli!

We had some pretty freezing cold weather here lately! It was down in the 20's at night and couple days didn't get above 50. Our heaters in the house couldn't keep up and I've realized I don't function or enjoy under 50 very much either! So we stayed inside a couple of days and did some rearranging of rooms and other fun inside stuff when it's cold outside. We swapped Braden's room with the playroom and he now has a new big boy room including a big boy car bed and train set! He loves it! Pictures to come...

Here's what people do to protect their cactus from the cold! We lost a few arms off of our prickly pear and we're hoping our orange trees will be ok.
Braden and Kyndal also went on a hike.





1 comment:
What great videos...LOVING the 'hut, hut!' :)
Post a Comment